35 Healing Prayers That Can Help Your Sick Child Recover Fast

35 Healing Prayers That Can Help Your Sick Child Recover Fast


BIBLE TEXT: Mark 5:34  And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace and be healed of your affliction.”   

INTRODUCTION: God never intends for any of His children including infants to become ill. Because no parent ever prays to bury their children, there is fear and anxiety in the family when a child is ill and the parent's peace is withheld. The Bible describes how much Jesus loved children and scolded the elders who prevented the children from approaching Him. According to the Bible, Jesus could not love children and watch them suffer from illness.

In Mark 5:34, which serves as our anchor verse, we also learn about Jesus' ability to heal the sick. Even though certain illnesses are caused by bacteria or infections, the devil is nonetheless the cause of all ailments. Illness is of the devil.

In We will offer 35 healing prayers for sick children as part of our article today. Some illnesses are fatal, whilst others are inherited. Some are brought on by bacteria or illnesses as a result of youngsters playing too much and coming into contact with objects that could transmit diseases like cholera, typhoid, or any other abnormalities to their bodies.

All in all, prayers are required for any child who is ill, regardless of the illness's origin. If we will only pray, God is able to cure all illnesses. There are no illnesses or diseases that God cannot cure because He is a healer.

We cannot ignore the reality that some illnesses and diseases can be spiritual, just as it was mentioned before that children can be contaminated through bacteria and can be inherited. It might be a nasty arrow sent by the evil ones. So, we must fill the gap for any sick children so that the arrow of illness can be returned to its source.

35 Healing Prayers That Can Help Your Sick Child Recover Fast

Thank You Lord Jesus for You are the God that heals in the name of Jesus. 

I ask that You forgive every sin that brought sickness on my child in the name of Jesus. 

Every arrow of sickness fired into the life of my child, backfire seven folds in the name of Jesus. 

Lord Jesus, let Your healing hands rest mightily upon my child in the name of Jesus. 

This sickness is not unto death, my child shall live to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living in the name of Jesus. 

I command every root of affliction in the life of my child to dry up from the root in the name of Jesus. 

Every environmental factor that brought sickness into the life of my child, die by fire in the name of Jesus. 

I will not bury my child in the name of Jesus. 

I decree victory over every symptom of sickness in the life of my child in the name of Jesus. 

My child’s life will not cut short because of this sickness in the name of Jesus. 

Affliction shall not rise the second time in the life of my child in the name of Jesus. 

I curse this sickness from the root in the name of Jesus. 

I declare in the name of Jesus that this sickness will not move from one child to another in the name of Jesus. 

Jesus the balm in Gilead, lay Your healing hands on my child for healing in the name of Jesus. 

I decree the supernatural healing hands of God rest mightily upon my child today in the name of Jesus. 

Lord Jesus, I decree in the name of Jesus that all the medications that will be given to my child will work perfectly well in the name of Jesus. 

Let the anointing that breaks the yoke of sickness falls upon my child in the name of Jesus. 

Lord Your word says ‘You will not visit us with the diseases of the Egyptians, therefore every sickness and diseases in the life of my child catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus. 

I decree restoration on the health of my child in the name of Jesus. 

By the blood of Jesus, I lose my child from every bondage of hereditary sickness in the name of Jesus. 

I decree my faith will work for your healing today in the name of Jesus. 

Lord Jesus, let every discomfort in the life of my child, disappear and never return in the name of Jesus. 

Every generational sickness that wants to flow into the life of my child, dry up and die in the name of Jesus. 

Lord Jesus, let the anointing of ease fall upon my child in the name of Jesus. 

I decree physical and spiritual strength over my sick child in the name of Jesus. 

By the stripes of Jesus, I decree and declare my child is healed in the name of Jesus. 

I stand against every altar of sickness over my child in the name of Jesus. 

I break every evil covenant of sickness over my child in the name of Jesus. 

Lord Jesus, send out Your words of healing over my child today and right now in the name of Jesus. 

I reject every strange illness and disease over my child in the name of Jesus. 

Every power that wants my child to be a source of sadness to this family through his/her health, dies by fire in the name of Jesus. 

I curse every root of devourer in the life of my child in the name of Jesus. 

I uproot every form of sickness that is not planted in the life of my child in the name of Jesus. 

My child will not be tagged a Sickler, in the name of Jesus. 

Thank You Lord Jesus, for You are the Lord that heals, thank You for we know affliction shall not rise again in the life of my child in the name of Jesus.

Post a Comment

0 Comments